Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You know you're a Mom when . . .

YOU KNOW YOU'RE A MOM, WHEN . . .

• You feel like you've forgotten something when you leave the house without a baby on your hip.

• At least once, while driving, you've looked in back where baby usually sits and panicked when he/she wasn't there.

• Picking someone else's nose is normal for you.

• Sleeping until 6:30am IS sleeping in . . .

and lastly,

• When you look at the small human being you've created and wonder what you ever did (or talked about) before they graced you with their presence.

----
Just a fun little game for all you mommy bloggy people out there. If you're a mom (or I supposed a Dad can play too if he wants . . .) Repost your own and share the link here, and on the Living Like the King's post (which is where I got the idea from). Just for fun! Happy Sharing!

I don't have cute pics to go with mine like Kat over at Living Like the Kings did. But I will have some on the 18th when I take Joshua's one-year monkey pictures :-P You know you can't wait!

In the mean time . . .


it seemed appropriate. :-)

4 comments:

Kat said...

I LOVE IT! Especially the picture :) GO SOX!!!!

Tales of a Hockey Wife said...

I have a similar post....with a twist!
http://hockeywifetales.blogspot.com/2011/01/you-have-to-earn-it.html

I love the part about picking noses...it seems so much easier than stopping to get a tissue for your child!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's always nice to meet a new blog friend!

I had to laugh at picking the nose bullet point. Emma is only a month old and I've already picked my share of boogies! Also, for me four hours of straight sleep for me is like eight hours!

Becki said...

Yeah I did it!

http://mini-mallo.blogspot.com/2011/02/you-know-youre-mom-when.html

Post a Comment