Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy First Birthday, Joshua!

Dear Joshua;

It's been one fast, fun year since you made your grand entrance into the world. And I just want you to know. It was the best year of my life and I love you more than I think you will ever understand. And even though I know as you grow, there will be times where we test each other's patience, and argue, and you won't like what I have to say, no matter what, you will always be my best boy.

I hope, even though you won't remember this birthday, one day, you will be able to look back at these posts, and pictures, and see just how special you have always been to everyone around you.

Thank you for making my world more than I ever thought it could be.

Mama loves you.

4 comments:

Becki said...

Dag nab it...you went and made me cry.

Kat said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome job. Can't wait for the party.

Heather said...

you made me cry as well

Post a Comment