Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HELP!

HELP . . . me pick out Joshua's birthday shirt. Perhaps 2... I dunno. In true "you know you're a mom when..." form I am more concerned with what Joshua will wear to his first birthday bash than myself. Most likely I'll roll up forgetting I am unshowered and still wearing slippers and sweatpants (let's hope not) but, would anyone be surprised if it did? Probably not.

Anyways. Back to the task at hand. I have found a few onesies for my little birthday boy, and I need to order them soon if they are going to be here in time without me having to pay ridiculous overnight shipping fees for a shirt he will probably wear once ever.

So here are the three options I like best from what I have found. If you know of any other websites, or great "I'M ONE!" let me know!

A.
B.
C.


I am stumped. I am thinking two, so he can show up in one, and have one to change into if (when) he ends up with his entire cake all over him. Also I am planning to dress him in on on his actual birthday for his final monthly picture! So everyone vote! Help a Mama out! And tell your friends to come vote too :-) And to follow me while they are here... because so far there are only eight of you who read this thing, which is pretty lame :-P

Also, I opted to not get a birthday hat, or crown, or whatever, because Joshua currently detests hats. They stay on his head for about 3 seconds and that is all. If you have a child who has turned one already, did your small one have a special hat our outfit? What was it... I'm curious now.

3 comments:

Becki said...

I went through Etsy - they had some great personal options! And I also had a carters one (which Joshua can use if he wants!!!)

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/69475_1641169266135_1143922412_31769196_3685983_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/36163_1641171226184_1143922412_31769205_2997188_n.jpg

This one has a monkey!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62222886/personalized-little-monkey-birthday?ref=sr_gallery_6&ga_search_query=birthday%2Bboy%2Bshirts&ga_search_type=handmade

So does this one!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/65423778/personalized-boys-modern-monkey-any-size?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_query=birthday%2Bboy%2Bshirts&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=2

Lauren said...

Hi! I am Lauren and found you through Kat! I love C!! Happy Birthday to your little man!

Kat said...

Today I eat cake!!!!

Post a Comment