Friday, February 18, 2011

A year in photos

Sappy birthday post, check! Now, time for a flashback. A year in photos of Joshua. Hard to believe how fast it's gone, and how much he's grown. Sometimes I don't notice how big he has gotten until I look back at some of the old photos of him. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!


NEWBORN

 

ONE MONTH

TWO MONTHS



THREE MONTHS




FOUR MONTHS



FIVE MONTHS




SIX MONTHS



SEVEN MONTHS



EIGHT MONTHS





NINE MONTHS



TEN MONTHS




ELEVEN MONTHS


ONE YEAR!

helping?

This was just about the best monkey picture I could get. I think he's done with Mr. Monkey now.

Playing on the chair, watching the fan.


I am this many.

2 comments:

sjmk said...

that one of him sticking out his tongue makes me laugh so much. happy birthday to josh - he gets cuter and funnier every single day! see you guys on sunday at the crack of dawn for breakfast!:)

Kat said...

Ah I love them!

Post a Comment