Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy birthday to ME!

A tale of what happened the night I decided it would be fun to pretend I was turning 21 instead of 28.

So I'll give you the short version of this, since that is all that really needs to happen. So, long story short. I am a lightweight. I've never really been a big drinker in the first place, but ever since I had the baby I am REALLY not a big drinker (for obvious reasons). But, my friends were throwing me a birthday party to get me out on the town and out of my house for a night, and I was going to take full advantage. 

So we began the night with some snacks and beers at a friend's house


After we had some good laughs, and some good food, we decided it was time to head out for some singing and dancing and craziness. We headed over to a Chinese Restaurant called the Yee Dynasty. We drank some scorpion bowls, some shots. There was some dancing that happened. I may or may not have lost my sweater.

Next we were off to another bar, for dare I say, more drinks. At this point, I believe we had lost/misplaced one camera, two cell phones, and my sweater. Luckily, all but my sweater and one of the cell phones was found, and THAT is a whoooole other story!

Over all, we had a great night out, we all laughed so hard our stomachs hurt and had selective memories from the night before. Thankfully, today Joshua got to spend the day playing with his grammy, so Mommy could spend the day laying on the couch, and napping. I will tell you the story of the last missing cell phone in the next post to keep them relatively short. 

I will leave you one last picture. This, is what the cake looked like the morning after. I think she had a rough night.


2 comments:

Kat said...

HAHAH awesome bday! I've been 21 for a few years myself ;)

Regina said...

This is great.... so much fun, glad to have it recapped somewhere so I don't have to try and remember!

Post a Comment