Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Confessions

Since my blog is now called confessions of a mom. I thought I should do some 'fessing up :)

So every Sunday (Or at least some Sundays . . .) I am going to be doing Sunday confessions. I encourage you to share with friends, loved ones, friendly neighbors, whoever, and encourage everyone to link up down below, and have a little fun sharing. doesn't have to be mom, or baby related either. So, just do it. you know you want to :-)

Here are my confessions for this week. I have three.

1. I have a problem. It is called "online window shopping." and I can't stop. Nor do I really want to! Now I can stare at things I can't have from the comfort of my own home. And I can even put them on a nice little list, thanks to Amazon. So every day I can go and stare, dreaming about the things I will have, someday. Maybe. this is my Amazon wishlist, so far. I went a little nuts on Etsy last night, as you can see. This is a sampling of some of the things on my list. (Random, I know).

2. Ummmm. I kinda like this song. It's by Hanson. So that's a little embarrassing. At least they aren't like, 8 anymore though, right?! And Joshua liked it first. He was dancing to it one day, and I didn't know what/who it was. now it won't get out of my head.



3. As cute, and funny as Joshua is 98% of the time. He is just like his father when he doesn't feel good (A big baby) And I am pretty sure, if anyone had offered to take him, I would have gladly given him up. Does that make me a bad Mom? I didn't say that to Joshua, haha. And I still love him more than life itself. So I think we are ok. :) But man, the screaming fits, and throwing himself on the floor, lack of naps (for all involved parties) just get tiring! Mentally and physically. I'm sure you other Mamas can relate, right?! I feel bad for the kid and all (Especially now that we know it's an ear infection) But it doesn't make the ordeal any less tiresome.

Ok that's all I have this week! So be sure to add your link below, and set a link back up on your blog too! Happy Sunday, friends!

(A special thanks Kat from Living Like the Kings for sharing her linking tips!)

1 comments:

Kat said...

Thanks for the shoutout ;) ps- since Joshua is still technically a big baby, he's ok to act like one. The hubs- not so much. Although mine is the exact same way. You'd think he's never had a cold by the helplessness and whining going on.

Post a Comment