Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Five: Things on the top of my "wish list"

I think with spring now teasing us with warmer weather on a slightly more regular basis, it is making me get the shopping itch. I know I wrote about how I have been online window shopping lately in last weeks Sunday Confessions Post. So this kind of goes with that. I've been itching to do some minor landscaping so Joshua and I can go outside and play when it's nice out. I've also been dying to just go clothes shopping, and household things shopping . . . any shopping I guess. So my Amazon wish list just keep growing, and growing! So I'm linking up with Kat's Living Like the Kings Friday Five postings, with these 5 things that are at the top of my list, at the moment.







1. This swing. And these hooks for hanging it.


We have a nice big deck out back of our house, and under it there are little hooks for hanging things. Joshua loves, rocking, and swinging, any kind of motion really. I would LOVE to get this, hook it up and spend an afternoon watching him swing while I sit and read a book.

2. New cushions for our patio furniture. We've had the same ones since we bought the set years ago, and they are nice and faded and smelly now. Time for new ones!


3. An umbrella with a base so we'll have a little shade. Since there aren't any trees, it would be nice to have a little shade outside without having to go sit under the deck!




4. New red mulch. Under our deck is crushed rock right now, sort of. It's all washed away, there isn't really anything besides dirt now. I want to lay down some nice mulch, put some pretty shade plants down there and make it look nice again.



5. Some edging to go around the pretty new mulch. 
Is it weird that I have gardening and landscaping things on my amazon wish list? All I really want is to be able to bring Joshua outside to play this spring. Haha. I have been dreaming about making our little outdoor area look pretty for years now! But now, Joshua can walk, and it's getting nice out, so it's bugging me more than ever. I may do something crazy and open up a credit card just so I can redo our deck space so I can play outside on nice days! Watch out! 

Don't forget to link up if you do a Friday Five too!





1 comments:

Kat said...

um I just have to add a husband that can put all these up and the time to do it all. Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment