Friday, April 22, 2011

Five things I'm doing for Earth day.

It's Friday. And it's earth day! So I thought I'd share with you, some of the things I am going to do today in Mother Earth's honor.





1. In case you were unaware. Starbucks is giving away a free coffee or tea if you bring in a reuseable cup. So I will be heading to my local Starbucks, with a travel mug and filling up for free.


2. Another awesome Earth Day freebie I found. Origins, which is an awesome cosmetics and skincare company, will give you a free fullsize facial cleanser if you bring in an old one to recycle (can be full or empty.) Check out the link HERE and print the form and go grab your own!

3. I will be using my reusable coffee cozie instead of the cardboard ones. I even use it on my reuseable cups sometimes. I love it! I found it on Etsy at Christmastime and bought a couple for my sisters, and of course, I had to have one too!

4. I am going to go for a walk. (I know, I can do this any day really), It's nice out . . . so far . . . and I thought it would be nice to get out and enjoy nature, and take a minute to appreciate all we have around us everyday that so many take for granted by littering up with their garbage, and cigarette butts (gross), and other non-biodegradables. 

And lastly . . . 

5. Joshua wanted to contribute, by having extra nakie time. Happy Earth Day from Joshua.

He will kill me one day.

but look at the cute lil' bum!

Yay earth day!

3 comments:

Katie said...

OMG I love his little naked butt!!!!

Kat said...

OMG BABY BUTT! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love the baby butt!!! Too funny and yes one day he will not be happy with you! lol

Last Spring I set up recycle bins in my garage and really cut down on the trash I took to the dumpster. Of course my husband thought it was stupid and complained all the time about it being in the garage. Well the first time we loaded everything up in the pickup and took it to town to the recycle center we saw a Bald Eagle in our trees around the farm. (First time I'd ever seen a wild one) To me that was as a sign that I'm doing a good thing for the environment so I continue to recycle!

Post a Comment