Friday, April 29, 2011

It's getting close!

This weekend Joshua is going to visit Grammy Kelley at her house (sniffle) but that means I get to go to a friend's wedding, and to my 5k on Sunday sans baby (hip-hip-hooray!) This Sunday is the first of May, which is the day of my Margarita's 5K, and it is ALSO the beginning of my new body for life lifestyle. I am NOT calling it a diet. Because if I call it a diet, I am going to get all freaked out about it and it's not going to last. (I've decided calling it a diet, is kind of like when you were in school and something was called a test, immediately drains the fun right out of it.)

So it's going to be a busy weekend! I also need to go grocery shopping and stock up on some of the essentials for my new healthy lifestyle. I won't be able to do a full grocery shop until early next week I think, but I HAVE to do a little before then otherwise I'll starve. Or be surviving on turkey hot dogs, cheerios, and yogurt, which is all we have in the house right now.

So I will update you with how Joshua's weekend goes, and how mine goes too early next week. Just thought I'd pop in and let everyone know why I will likely be MIA most of the weekend. Wish me luck! And if you see me eating junk, or hear me talking about eating junk, kick me in the butt, would ya?!

Here we go!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment