Monday, March 28, 2011

A girl can dream, right?

In my free time (funny, right?) I have been collecting things in my Amazon wish list. I recently learned, that I can add things from any website, and now I am hooked. 

But I don't think it's necessarily a "bad" thing, because I can never remember what I want when someone asks, or where I found what I planned to buy when I actually manage to have the money for it. So this way, it's all in one place. All in a nice little list. And as long as I don't lose my password, I'll be good-to-go.

So I recommend it. And for those of you who use Google Chrome for a browser, there is a plugin that puts a little Amazon symbol up by the browser bar so whenever you see something you want to add, you just click that little guy, and voila! Added to the wish list.

My wish list is a little funny, because it's a collection of random things. Some thing I know I will probably never have (or be able to afford), and some more realistic things. And it ranges from baby stuff, to camera lenses, to patio umbrellas. Told you it was random. If you would like to take a look, or are feeling generous (again, funny, right?!) this is MY WISHLIST. Now go make yours and share it with me here so I don't feel like such a crazy person. :-P

This is my online version of when I go shopping somewhere in person, and I carry around something that I really want for the entire time I'm shopping, like I'm really gonna buy it, then at the last minute, I put it back because I realize I could never afford it, or maybe I should buy groceries and diapers instead of a new lens for my camera . . . something like that.


And this picture is just cute. Nothing to do with wish lists. Except for maybe part of the reason why I will never have most of what is and will be on mine. Ha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment