Monday, January 31, 2011

Memories . . .

As I was finishing up Joshua's photo book of his first year, I was remembering what it was like this time last year. For one thing, my house was WAY cleaner, and quieter. I am positive we did NOT have this much snow. And I was HUGE! I was 18 days away from bringing our little Bubba into the world, and didn't even know it. So crazy! Anyways, Since I didn't start this thing until Joshua was four months old, I figured I'd share some of my favorite belly pics that my good friend Sarah McKay took of me. She is an amazing photographer (I know a few of those now haha). Check out more of her work HERE.

And yes, we did find a snow covered field and walk though it. As I recall, I was wearing clogs (not a good choice) I had cold wet feet by the end of it, but it was all worth it! I don't think we meant to end up in a snowy field really, but I believe our first plan (whatever that was) did not work for whatever reason.

So, until the next post, enjoy looking at pictures of my belly full of baby. I'm not going to lie. I kind of miss the stretchy waisted jeans, even though I missed my normal jeans when I couldn't wear them.







2 comments:

Kat said...

OH I LOVE the belly photos!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! :) I am still in stretchy jeans so I miss my real jeans and am secretly terrified that they'll never fit again.

Anna P. said...

that's so funny... I was terrified that I would forever forget to zip and button my real jeans after wearing stretchy ones for so long! haha

Post a Comment