Friday, January 21, 2011

11 months old

And the count down to his first birthday is on!

Joshua turned 11 months old on the 18th, I tried taking pictures that day but Mr. Wiggly was not having it. So I took some more today when he was feeling for up to the task. We even got some pics with Marvin (the cat) who decided to make himself at home inside of Joshua's toy box.

So some things Joshua likes to do at 11 months:

Dance to Journey. (I have video proof... need to upload someday)
Wave franticly at everyone
Share (he has just started doing this, it's really cute)
Give hugs (but only on his time)
Give kisses
Bite me (which always starts as a kiss and turns into me getting my nose, cheek, head, hand...etc.. bitten.)
Eat everything that fits in his mouth (this has not changed)
He cruises quickly along all the walls and furniture. I am pretty sure if he were brave enough he could let go and walk, but we aren't quite there yet, and he won't let us help him.
Play with the dog and cat, who are surprisingly good with him. No nips, or scratches or anything!
Babble non-stop
Scream like he's being murdered in a horror movie
Play with the cell phones, remote controls, and other non toy objects.
Climb on stairs, mama, the dog.

I think that's all that's new. We have a little social butterfly on our hands. Most days when we need to go out into public Joshua is charming the crowd with his babbling, smiling, and overall cuteness. Here are some of the photos I got of him while he wasn't moving too fast. There are many more on flickr, link to the right, as always!

Did not want to do this on the 18th haha

Kissing Marvin

Is this a new toy, Mom?

How do I get him outa here?

His favorite monkey.

He loves to tackle Mr.Monkey and hug him...so cute

Smiley boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment