Sunday, January 30, 2011

Joshua has a photo shoot (shocker, I know)

Yesterday Joshua and I took a roadtrip to visit some of my good friends, and Joshua's newest friend, Nicholas (who is adorable, and tiny still!) A little while ago I met Rebecca Deaton of Rebecca Deaton photography, at my friend's baby shower. She is an AMAZING photographer and was nice enough to set up a makeshift studio in the house and do Joshua's (almost) one year photo shoot! I wanted to get some professional photos done to put in his photo book that is being printed as we speak. (I had a coupon to get a free one through Kodak which was about to expire... so maybe I procrastinated a bit. Big deal.)

I wanted to find him a "I'm 1" hat, or something like that, but then I realized that he probably would not keep it on his head anyways. 


I've loaded more of them on Flickr too, but made them a private so you will have to verify you are friend or family to view the set.









0 comments:

Post a Comment