Thursday, December 30, 2010

A little fun

I grabbed this little quizzy thing from the Living Like the Kings Blog which I have been reading lately. I know it is not really about Joshua... but this IS a blog about a family and mommyhood too :) so here she is. Copy this and leave a link to your blog in the comments so i can see!! (Also stolen from living like the kings hehe) Enjoy!


1. Four TV shows that I watch: 
  • House
  • The Office
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Parks and Recreation

2. Four things that I’m passionate about:
  • My baby
  • Food 
  • Family
  • Friends

3. Four words/phrases I use a lot:
  • Wicked
  • NO! (10 month olds don't really get this... nor do husbands on many occasions)
  • "Don't put that in your mouth!" (again, 10 month olds don't really get this)
  • What do you want for dinner?

4. Four things I’ve learned from the past:
  • No matter what you plan, life has a plan for you and it will always win over yours.
  • When people tell you that you don't understand tired until you have a newborn... believe them.
  • If you think you are out of shape now... wait five years, then look back and see what you think...
  • I get really really irritated when I'm hungry.  If I'm snappy, I'd suggest feeding me. (I'm stealing this one because it's true, and Joshua is just like his mama :) we are generally happy unless tired or hungry)

5. Four places I would like to go:
  • Paris
  • Alaska
  • Italy
  • California (to visit Matt Chan!)

6. Four things I did yesterday:
  • Went to the gym
  • Had lunch with Katie
  • Took a nap when Joshua did
  • Freelance work

7. Four things I am looking forward to:
  • Joshua taking his first steps in the very near future
  • Joshua's first birthday in the very near future (I can't believe it!)
  • Getting a new phone....eventually....
  • Having Mexican food for lunch today

8. Four things I love about winter:
  • Snowboarding
  • Cuddling under lots of blankets in a cold room
  • My baby's birthday
  • ice skating (even though i haven't in awhile)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes visit me in California!

Kat said...

Love the answers! I can't believe I didn't put down snowboarding for my Winter love list...I guess it's because I'm pissed off that I can't go this year due to being extremely pregnant. Oh well! Thanks for linking back.

Post a Comment