Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tooth #3

Joshua's 3rd tooth cut it's way through yesterday, finally! The top four middle teeth have all been right on the edge for what feels like forever now, and the last month, I'd say he's been going through fussy fits, and having stretches of not sleeping through the night and hating naps. I had guessed it was those darn teeth finally getting ready to make an appearance and I think I may have been right! He was over his Great Grammy Nikki's house yesterday while we worked and he was in a sour mood for most of the day from what I hear. When we got home at the end of the day I took a peek in that little mouth again even though there was nothing new cutting that morning, and there was the tooth! Funny though, I was told the two top middles came in after the bottom two, and he got the right side tooth that is next to the middle two first haha. Though, I think the other 3 are right behind that one, I have a feeling in the next week or two they will all be cutting through. I can see all the edges of the little teeth poking on the gums from the inside, they just haven't forced their way out yet. Now, I can only hope that they all come through at once, in the night, while he is asleep, and he doesn't wake up while it's happening... that would be good.


0 comments:

Post a Comment