Sunday, October 24, 2010

8 month update!

I know I am a little late with this one, but things have been pretty busy in the Pearlman household!

But yes, our little tyke is 8 months old already! I can't believe it, and all I can think of, is how fast the next 4 are going to go before he turns one! Which means I need to start planning his first birthday party, eek! Also, it's October, which means Joshua's first halloween, so he is wearing his robot halloween costume in some of his pictures this month!

With 8 months of life comes many changes for little Josh. He is a fast crawling machine now, and loves to stand up. He pretty much hates napping on most days because he knows there are better things for him to do, and put in his mouth. But he is still a very mellow, good mannered baby! He is happy and smiling unless he is sich, hungry, or tired (or teething...which he currently is) He loves to stand up, and try to balance without holding on. He is also getting pretty good at furniture walking without falling down, didn't take him long, and I fear full-fledged walking may be right around the corner for us! Watch out world!

The top four teeth that have been fighting their way down for the past three months are still not in yet, but getting so close! I can see the little white edges of them now, and of course it's all four at once making it 4 times as fun for him and us! But I guess, all the better this way, killes four birds with one, very long, sleepless, stone . . . so to speak!

So that's all for that I guess. Here are some of the 8 month photos, and you can check flickr and facebook for more!





0 comments:

Post a Comment