Friday, June 18, 2010

Officially 4 months

I know I posted yesterday about Joshua being 4 months old, but since today is officially "the day" I'd post again. Every month on the 18th I always think..."at this time in February..." If you haven't seen already, I loaded up the full photo shoot to flickr, and my favorites to my facebook since there were so many this month. I'm afraid, I have turned into a crazy photo taking mom.

Although, I am horrible at remember to bring my camera when i go places, and ever worse at remember to use it if I do manage to remember to bring it along. Anyone who came to Joshua's Baptism knows this since there are NO pictures of him with everyone who came (whoops!)

This weekend is Father's Day, and Jay's first! Joshua and I picked out some things for him to remember his day by, and we will be going to Grandpa Eddie's house for a Father's Day BBQ. Maybe Joshua will even enjoy the pool this time, since it will be warmer and the weather will be too! Last time we stuck his toes in the pool water, he screamed instantly like someone was trying to chop his legs off! Although he did quite enjoy floating around a cooled-down hot tub in his floaty . . . who wouldn't, really!

well that is all for today, Must get back to work while Joshua is napping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment