Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The elusive Matt Chan visits


My dear friend, Matt Chan, decided it was time to get out of New England at just about the time that Joshua was due. This weekend was the first time he has been back since moving across the country, so of course, a visit was in order! Needless to say, Joshua was dressed in his very best dino-pants for the occasion (until he spit up on them and required a new outfit)

All-in-all it was a good day, and a great visit with Uncle Matt :). Joshua had a little bit of a fussy spell after lunch but got over it pretty quickly and took a nap with Jay for awhile on the couch.

1 comments:

Matt said...

Hooray, I made it into the Joshua blog. Sorry I didn't notice this earlier! I now have proof that I knew Joshua before he gets famous and forgets us little people

Post a Comment