Thursday, June 17, 2010

4 Months... Already?!

I know everyone told me that time would go fast... and enjoy the early months/years blahblahblah. BUT it is hard to really grasp it all until you sit back and really realize how quickly it has gone already!

I can remember clearly, those first few weeks of young Master Joshua's life, when all he did was cry, or eat, or poop... literally! And all did was about the same... minus the eating.
February, 18 2010 came and went so fast, I would have trouble believing it really happened except for the living proof which has now become my second, but most important, and most rewarding full-time job.

And here we are, 4 months later. With an infant, who has almost doubled his birth weight, grown a few inches already, and changing right before our eyes every day!

He has reached many of his early milestones already. He is a smiling, giggling, drooling, fart-noise making, toe-eating machine! He is so SO close to rolling over now. Although, he likes to be sneaky about it. For example, I am washing the dishes, his pack-and-play is set up behind me, I hear him making funny grunt sort of noises so I look over my shoulder to see him on his side, reaching for toys he can't quite get. I am thinking "just kick that leg a little more and you'll be on your belly!" But alas, he notices me looking flops over onto his back again and gives me the cutest smile like he is saying "What? I wasn't doing anything new." I think he wants to perfect it before he lets us know he's been working on it. :)

As most of you who see my pictures know, every month, on Joshua's month "birthday" I set him up in the big chair upstairs with his big stuffed monkey and take a picture of him next to it so we can look back someday at his little calendar I am keeping for him and say "aweee, look how much he grew so fast!" (I already do that)

So, to sum it up, I know I am a little late jumping on the baby-blog train. But, better late than never! I am hoping to update this (when I remember, and the boss (joshua) allows for it!) I'll post pics and videos...i think i can do that... and update you all on milestones as we get there. Joshua is a pretty funny little man so I'm sure there will be lots to share!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that picture of you two!

Anonymous said...

Anna that picture of the both you is AWESOME

Post a Comment