Monday, July 26, 2010

He's an ambi-roller

I am proud to announce that our boy can roll over both ways now! He still gets stuck on his belly though. I am not sure he has figured out that he knows how to roll from his belly to his back, but he has done it quite a few times now! He usually ends up doing it when he is reaching for something when on his belly. He still rolls onto his bells and gets angry because he is there though, I am pretty sure it's out of frustration. He wants to crawl and go where he wants to go very badly and he can't do it yet. Sometimes when he kicks his legs hard enough he ends up moving forward some, and he can push backwards on his arms and spin on his belly, but no real crawling yet!

This weekend Krista came up to spend the weekend before he birthday with us. Joshua was very happy to play with Auntie and was all smiles for most of the time. Sunday he spent the whole day with Jay while Krista and I spent a much needed day away in Boston. We went to the ICA and to see Cirque du Soleil. Was a really great day! It was hot and sunny, we had one storm roll through but didn't hit until after we were in the show, so, perfect timing!

Joshua also had his first veggie this weekend. I gave him sweet potato first and he loved it! He ate his whole bottle first then I had dished out his usual half a jar of baby food for him, he ate all that and still looked hungry so I gave him the rest of the jay, and he ate it all! I was surprised, especially since it was his first time eating it, usually it takes him a couple days to adjust to a new flavor/texture! That's all that is new for now. Next week we will be going to the pediatrician for Joshua's 6 month checkup/shots. So I'll update again then, if not sooner!

happy sweet potato face!


2 comments:

sjmk said...

ambi-roller, hahaha. "I'm not an ambiturner. I can't turn left!"

cute pics, can't wait to see you guys on friday. :)

Santanu Mondal said...

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset...

potato on face overnight

Post a Comment