Saturday, October 6, 2012

I'm back!

I've decided it's time to come back to this and update everyone on the happenings of our lives. Some things that have happened since my last post:

We moved. A couple of times. (I hate moving... especially with a toddler and his ridiculous amount of stuff!)

Joshua is now in a new daycare, and next month he will be moving down the hall to the pre-school classroom. I still can't believe he is going to be old enough for that already!

Joshua is no longer sensitive to dairy. We are still careful with it and drive mostly almond milk, but he can eat and drink anything he wants to now! Hooray!

I am very busy trying to juggle between my full-time job, my freelance business, and being a wife and mom. Things get a bit hectic sometimes... ok... always. But I like it that way! (mostly.)

Since it's late, and I am actually supposed to be working. I will leave you in suspense until next time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment