Saturday, September 18, 2010

Big Man Turns 7 . . . Months!

7 months old already! I t really does go fast, as much as I denied it ever could when I hadn't slept for 2 months in the beginning.

Now our boss is 7 months old, crawling, laughing at himself, trying to pull himself up on things, terrorizing the animals, and getting into everything we don't want him to get into! And we love it, and he loves it I'm pretty sure. He has turned into quite a happy little guy. He seems to get more and more mellow by the day. Much like his mama, he is really only ever in a bad mood if he is hungry or tired haha.

The next task is trying to get him to take longer naps, and less times a day instead of being king of the catnap like he currently is. Would be much easier to plan a day if I knew I would have longer stretches of time that it would be safe to be out of the house without a meltdown from him or me.

I think that is about all that is new for now. Joshua doesn't have another doctor's appointment until November when he has him 9 month checkup. I may have to do a weight and measure on my own to see how big he's gotten! He's outgrown his infant carrier seat now, and really prefers napping in his crib instead of his pack 'n' play now. We also had to lower his crib mattress down because he is beginning to pull up on things and could get his shoulders up to the top of the crib when he tried. 

Here are a few of the photos from his 7 month shoot. The rest are on flickr if you want to see them!






0 comments:

Post a Comment