Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy half birthday to Joshua!

I can not believe it has already been 6 months, half of a year! In another 6 we'll be having a first birthday bash (time to start planning!) Not a whole lot is new in the world of Joshua lately. He is still trying to figure out how to move forward instead of back when crawling. He can roll over both ways with ease now. He is also getting increasingly more steady sitting up on his own. He has been able to sit up on his own for awhile now but fell down pretty easy before. Now he is pretty steady until he gets distracted and forgets he was in charge of staying upright and flops over.

This week my whole family is at Hampton Beach for vacation so we took a beach day yesterday afternoon and enjoyed the sun. Well, I enjoyed the sun, Joshua sat in the shade a took a nap until he realized it was hot out and he was hungry and then it was all over for him from there! But his Meme was nice and let me go burn my legs in the sun reading my book for a couple baby-free hours while she watched him nap in the cottage for me. I had been flip-flopping on if I wanted to go or not, but ultimately was glad I did. It is always great to see everyone, and everyone was glad to see Joshua.

In honor of 6 months of life, I am posting 6 months of photos with monkey, I can't believe how fast he's grown or how much he's changed! Here's to you little boss!

one-month

two-months

three-months

four-months

five-months

six-months


2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG he's such a happy baby! Can't believe he's 6 months old already. It was only a little while ago that he was still in your belly haha.

Unknown said...

OMG he's such a happy baby! Can't believe that only a short time ago he was still in your belly. Silly boy, trix are for kids!

Post a Comment