Friday, November 19, 2010

9 months down!

Yesterday was Joshua's 9 month birthday! I can NOT believe it has been 9 months already! This means there are only 3 more months until her turns one, which means I have LESS than 3 months to plan his party, oy!

We had Joshua's 9 month checkup a couple of weeks ago, and big man is weighing in now at 20.5 lbs and 28 inches. He is right in the 50th percentile now and seems to be growing and changing every day! Here are some of the things Joshua does now:

-He crawls (very quickly when he wants to)
-Pulls himself to standing on anything he can
-Walks along furniture
-Talk a LOT (not real words but a lot of babbling)
-Says 'Mama' and 'Dada' and 'Hi' though i don't think he knows what the words mean yet
-He waves, with his whole arm
-He dances to music, loooves dancing!
-He is eating stage 3 baby foods and can eat the baby puff cereal and teething cookies now, his doctor said we can try giving him our soft foods too if we want, like mashed potato, etc... as long as it's not seasoned and no lumps since he isn't a pro at chewing yet.
-He loves jumping, if you hold him, he'll hop on you
-He loves being read to, and things that light up. he will interact with you when he is played with now

I think that's it! I have some catching up to do, I finally put the pictures of the pumpkins we carved for Joshua on my computer, and the pictures from Joshua at Liam's first birthday party, and also a couple more videos. Once it's all uploaded I will post more! Until then, here are his 9-month pictures, more on Flickr of course!

monkey!

clearly very excited for a photo shoot

showing off his bottom teeth

close up. I love those eyes!

I think he was talking in this one haha

Such a happy little man!

This is his serious face

again

sitting on my mat...wondering why i am still taking pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment